Monday, December 1, 2008

A Brave Moment

the bravest thing that i ever did was when i was walking through a vacant lot and i seen a dog from a distance and it looked small from far back. but as i got closer to the front gate of my grannys house i then discovered that the dog was a stray rocwilder. so then my heart started racing very fast , my first thought was to run but if i would have the dog would have chased me and probably bit me so i kept my cool and just walked in the gate and closed it . so that had to be my bravest moment

4 comments:

Creactions made by Flo said...

I like the way you put yo words in yo paragraph

Jeezy said...

You wasn't brave lil braid!!!!

MR$ T!LLM@N said...

wooow that is brave for a big man...l.o.l naw but i once ran from a crazy a#$ dog and almost got my a@# bit..

droski 1800 said...

run forest run nall u right they would of had them meet all year lol!