Thursday, January 29, 2009

something bad but turned good

when i was little i use to be very bad and use to like doing things that would get me in trouble. but on this one hot summer day me and all the kids off the block were riding our bikes racing them around the blocks and back. but when it was my turn to race i had planned on cheating my opponet, they counted down we took off and and as we turned the corner i tried to push ron off his bike , but instead i feel off my bike hit my mouth on the ground and from the impact i knocked my two front teeth out. and from that day i never wanted to cheat in anything again. and while recovering from my accident i learned how to do minor house hold jobs like measure and place tiles on the floor, measure cabinets. and from that day on i learned something very valueble and it would will always stick with me forever.

No comments: